What Information Do We Collect
We collect information in a few different ways. All of these help to make Happy Shappy tailored to fit your needs.
Additionally, if you log into Happy Shappy using your Facebook account, we could also obtain information from that account (such as your friends list). This information will depend on your settings – check out what you’ve selected in your Facebook privacy settings as well.
Log data: Happy Shappy’s servers automatically records information that your browser sends whenever you visit any website. This includes your Internet Protocol address, browser type, the data and time of your request, how you used Happy Shappy, and cookie data.
Device data: We may collection information about the device you’re using, including the type of device, the operating system, device settings, and crash data. The types of information we collect depends on the device you’re using – they’ll differ for a Mac and PC, for an iPhone or an Android device.
Our Partners and Advertisers May Share Information With Us
We may get information about you and your activity from Happy Shappy from our affiliates, advertisers, partners and other third parties we work with. For example, advertisers on our website will share information to measure ad interactions in order to target ads better to our users.
How do we use the information we collect?
We use the information we collect to better Happy Shappy, and protect your content and ours.
We also use the information we collect to offer you customized content, including:
• Suggesting Dreams or Dreamboards you may like. For example, if you’ve indicated that you’re looking for bridal lehengas, we may suggest further Indian wedding apparel dreams to you.
• Showing you ads you might be interested in. These ads will be tailored to your activity on Happy Shappy.
We also use the information we collect to:
• Send you updates (such as when someone comments on your Dream), as well as newsletters on what is new and improved on our site. You can always decide to opt out of these updates by sending us a note.
• Help your friends and contacts find you on Happy Shappy. For example, if you sign up using a Facebook account, we may help your Facebook friends find your account on Dreams when they first sign up on our site.
• Respond to your questions or comments.
Transfer of Information
Happy Shappy is a worldwide service. By using our products or services, you authorize us to transfer and store your information outside of your home country, including within India, for the purposes described in this policy. The privacy protections and the rights of authorities to access your personal information in such countries may not be equivalent to those in your home country.
What choices do you have about your information?
We want you to have a choice in how your information is stored and utilized. If you have a Happy Shappy account, many of the choices you have on our portal are built directly into the product or your account settings. For example, you can:
• Access and change information in your profile page at any time, choose whether your profile page is available to search engines, or choose whether others can find your Happy Shappy account using your email address.
• Link or unlink your Happy Shappy account from an account on another service (e.g., Facebook For some services (like Facebook), you can also choose whether or not to publish your activity on Happy Shappy to that service.
• Create or be added to a secret Dreamboard. Secret boards are visible to you and other participants in the board, and any participant may choose to make the contents of the board available to anyone else.
• Choose whether your purchases on Happy Shappy will be used to customize recommendations and ads for you.
• Also, we support the Do Not Track browser setting.
• Close your account at any time. When you close your account, we’ll deactivate it and remove your dream pins and dreamboards from Happy Shappy. We may retain archived copies of your information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes (including to help address fraud and spam).
How and when do we share information?
Anyone can see the public Dreamboards and Dream pins you create, and the profile information you give us. We may also make this public information available through what are called “APIs” (basically a technical way to share information quickly). For example, a partner might use a HappyShappy API to study what their most popular Dreams are or how their Dreams are being shared on Happy Shappy Dream. The other limited instances where we may share your personal information include:
• When we have your permission to do so. This includes sharing information with other services (like Facebook or Twitter) when you’ve chosen to link to your HappyShappy account to those services or publish your activity on HappyShappy to them.
• When you buy something on HappyShappy using your credit card, we may share your credit card information, contact information, and other information about the transaction with the merchant you’re buying from. The sellers treat this information just as if you had made a purchase from their website directly, which means their privacy policies and marketing policies apply to the information we share with them.
Our policy on children’s information
HappyShappy is not directed at children under 13. If you learn that your minor child has provided us with personal information without your consent, please contact us.
How do we make changes to this policy?
We may change this policy from time to time, and if we do we’ll post any changes on this page. If you continue to use HappyShappy after those changes are in effect, you agree to the revised policy. If the changes are significant, we may provide more prominent notice or get your consent as required by law.
How can you contact us?
The best way to contact us is via email: email@example.com You’re also welcome to give us a call at our Delhi based office at 011-49058053.
“I Want It” Orders:
HappyShappy is a platform to link you with the vendor who can fulfill your Dreams. HappyShappy is not responsible for creating, designing or customizing your order. However, in case of any dispute, HappyShappy will do its best to mediate. For any negative experience you may have, HappyShappy will honor your negative review of a vendor.
Any orders that you place through HappyShappy’s “I Want It” feature are the responsibility of the vendor you reach an agreement with. HappyShappy will link you with a vetted vendor, but if you choose to utilize any such vendor, HappyShappy is not liable. HappyShappy is also not responsible for creating, designing or delivering any orders you place with a vendor.
If the item that you order is personalized and specialized per your specifications (such as color, silhouette, etc), it will be a one-of-a-kind bespoke item that is crafted specially for you, and is not mass produced. The return policy of such products must be discussing individually between you and vendor prior the final payment being done.
Please note that the quality and design of products ordered through HappyShappy’s “I Want It” feature is proportionally dependent on your budget.